Thursday, October 5, 2017

Getting Started...

Hello Readers,

My name is Danielle Gadsby. I am a Bachelors Degree student in the tourism field. I am a Canadian who started studying the degree in Finland at Lapland University of Applied Sciences. Currently in 2017, I am on an exchange semester in Kempten, Germany at Hochshule Kempten.
Photo Credit: Danielle Gadsby



I have a love for traveling, which has been mostly in the United States and Canada, only recently have I begun traveling in European countries and exploring the possibility of other locations. I prefer to travel in a group or with my family, I am a very social person so traveling alone would leave me with no one to talk to.

This photo of me is from October 2016 when my class attended an overnight trip to a Lapland Hotel in the Wilderness. The trip was called POHTIMO. It was used as a team building exercise and for us to get to know each other while learning about the hotel industry in Finland and exercising our knowledge in Fine Dining.

I hope to showcase some of my photos of past trips and traveling on separate photo pages of different countries. 


This blog will be my new medium in sharing in my experiences and sharing of photos and other interesting things I learn throughout this adventure.I hope in the future I can look back on this blog and know exactly what I was doing at this point in my life.


Bye for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment